Customers can do any fire testing on our fire fighting nozzles however, a basic set of tests have been suggested for simplicity.
Minimum requirements for Fire Demonstrations for Mini:
- Firefighter with Protective clothing & Breathing protective devices (respirator or BA set)
- Operational Pump set attached to water supply with an ideal flow capacity of +/-200Litres per minute at 15-25 bar.
- Pump capable of maintaining 15-25 bar.
- Depending on fire tests required 300-500Litres of water should be sufficient
- Water tank/Supply should be filtered with standard filtration/ sieve etc. (to ensure as clean water as possible)
- Ideally hose line 19mm – 25mm could be larger or smaller (Not lay flat hose)
- Coupling to fit 3/4 BSPT to attach nozzle to hose (the Mist nozzle is a 3/4 BSPT Female)
- Tools to attach the coupling
- Safe Fire Fighting Area
- Thermo imaging Equipment will be useful to see cooling effect
- Temperature measuring equipment will be useful to see cooling effect
- Safe Method to light the fuels for testing like blow torch, gas burner
Fire Testing (suggested)
Customer can do any fire testing he wishes however a basic set of tests have been suggested for simplicity.